Unless I make a dedicated userpage it's likely I'm just passing through and found the wiki likely by using Special:WikiDiscover. Sometimes I'll be around to do countervandalism or other Steward tasks such as renames. If I intend to stick around longer I'll leave a message.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I'll respond when I can with what I know, or direct you to someone who knows better.
- Meta talk page
- Meta user page (for discord, irc, etc)
- Local talk page (not through Login Wiki. I am globally notified of messages)
Stewards/countervandalism requiring Stewards or CVT:
- Stewards' noticeboard (general place to solicit Stewards or Global Sysops, see header for links to global renaming and other functions available)
- stewards[at]miraheze.org (confidential issues, anonymous reporting, etc)
- cvt[at]miraheze.org (vandalism support, registration issues)
- Discord/IRC: #miraheze-cvt
Stewards can handle community disputes/discussions, vandalism, abuse of multiple accounts, most global policy violations and technical issues such as screwups with wiki permissions. They can also do administrative tasks or help oversee a wiki if the management has been completely absent for quite some time. However certain problems are out of Steward scope.
- Trust and Safety: Reporting underage users, explicit Terms of Service or extreme safety or legal issues. Email ts[at]miraheze.org
- Site Reliability Engineering: Software bugs, configuration that can't be changed with ManageWiki and feature requests. Usually all done through Phabricator. See the community support section for general help, such as how to restyle wikis.
- Special:ListUsers/sysop and/or Special:ListUsers/bureaucrat on a wiki: people who can usually help you out on a local wiki. If none of these are active or there are serious issues in local management, feel free to contact Stewards.
Community support (general wiki help, suggestions, feedback etc):